But then I graduated, moved out to 'The City' and I forgot all about blogging. Life had become a little more complicated after graduation as I searched for a place to live, a job, friends, and ultimately, myself. I just didn't have the time (or inspiration) to continue my life-long passion of writing.
Fast forward to 2011: I have a job, I have a home, I have friends, I found myself. Even though I still don't have time, I do have inspiration once again. I've always wanted to be a writer (and eventually, reallllly want to be a travel writer) and I figure, blogging is the new writing, so here goes nothing!
A few things about me:
- I've got the bug...the TRAVEL bug!
- I get antsy staying in one place for longer than a year - I love change.
- I can't live without sun and warmth.
- I like iced green tea when it's warm and mochas when it's cold.
- Je parle francais.
- I have a Swedish passport (and can't wait to use it to work in the EU).
- I'm pretty sarcastic.
- I text a lot...and no, I don't own an iPhone.
- My top 3 favorite types of food are: Mexican, Thai and Japanese.
- I want to be bff with Anthony Bourdain, and travel and document it all with him (Hey Anthony! If you need a new team member, I'm your gal!)