Jun 20, 2011

In The Pursuit of Happiness

Things seem to happen to me all in one go. I'll go months with no real change; living a slightly stale life and then bam!, all of the sudden the universe throws me in the deep end. It's not like I can't swim - it's just that time went by so fast, I didn't even have time to put my bathing suit on!

...It's been interesting, to say the least. The biggest change, though probably not the most unexpected, is the fact that I am back on the prowl for a job and in the pursuit of finding happiness (which is a tremendous thing, let me add). I had been feeling like I was living in a dark cloud for the past year, full of frustration. But this last week has felt like summer vacation, and I'm loving it. This time around, I want to do something that I LOVE. I want to be passionate about what I do. I want to work in the travel industry because traveling is the most exciting thing to me.

So I'm going grab a cocktail and let the job hunt begin!


~C

No comments:

Post a Comment